Brain Health Program
The Brain Health Program is run as either a 6-week program or a 2-day weekend workshop and the following topics are covered;
- Eating for a Healthy Brain
- Gut Health
- Stress and how to cope with it
- Sleep – quantity and quality matter
- Physical Activity and Brain Training
- Are you anxious or prone to low mood?
- Do you suffer from brain fog?
- Are you worried about your risk of cognitive decline?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions, above you are not alone. Mental health problems affect 1 in 4 adults in any given year. With a high proportion of doctors’ visits being for stress-related illnesses.
Your mood, memory and general well-being are dependant on the functioning of your brain cells and the production of brain chemicals. Keeping the brain’s structure in good physical condition is key to improving mood, memory, cognition, focus and concentration.
The Brain Health Programme is a nutrition, lifestyle and coaching programme being delivered by qualified Nutritional Therapists. The six workshops include talks, activities and discussion to show you how to make, and sustain, lifelong food and lifestyle choices to improve brain health.
Brought to you by Cytoplan Education.